Sunday, May 1, 2016

New Site Page



Our new sites page.

These holidays I have been working on a number of school related projects. Our class sites page has had a revamp and in doing so I have learned a lot. How to size and resize, making sure positioning is where I want it and my icons link to the right places, image or piece work that I want the students to see and do. I have also been looking at making links to articles and clips that relate to the students reading and found some really cool links to maths activities.  










2 comments:

  1. hi room 26 I checked your guy's new class site and it was amazing.
    I like the photo of you's you all look beautiful. Love the work

    Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete

Copyright and Tshirt Design

Today in Cybersmart we learned about Copyright and attribution. We learned that to use other peoples images you have to have permission or u...