Friday, May 1, 2020

What have you been up to?


I am very proud of all the students in Room 23 you have all worked so hard during Lockdown. Please take some time to check out the student's blogs and please comment. 
Nate has been doing his online learning and cooking, well done Nate.


Alex did some art during Bubble school


Anne Marie wrote this story about ANZAC.
My Anzac long weekend with my family, Me and my little brother was drawing a vivid red flower as a remembrance of Anzac day. The next day I went with my family to our church car park to ride our bike and scooters. The final day of Anzac I went with my family for a walk at the Panmure Basin and it was fun.

Eve has been learning about Landforms

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright and Tshirt Design

Today in Cybersmart we learned about Copyright and attribution. We learned that to use other peoples images you have to have permission or u...